Your Siding Replacement Company in Charleston SC
How would you like to have the most beautiful home on your Street? Well, nothing changes the look of a house more than new or updated siding and trim. With vinyl or cement fiberous siding you can achieve the exterior look you’ve always wanted. Our vinyl siding comes in a variety of styles and colors to choose from. Plus, it is also extremely durable and weather-resistant. Give New Beginnings Construction a call today to learn more about the different types of siding available for your home. We will gladly give you a free estimate and answer any questions you may have.
There's a reason vinyl siding is the most popular choice for remodeling and new construction – it delivers the quality appearance of wood without the costly, time-consuming maintenance. Vinyl won't split, peel or rot. And because its color goes clear through the panel, it never needs to be scraped, stained or painted.
Whether you expect the highest level of quality and performance or you're looking for value without compromise, there's a siding system to meet your needs.
6 Reasons to Side with Vinyl:
- If you can dream it, vinyl siding can bring it to life. A virtually endless range of styles, colors and textures makes it easy to pursue any architectural style or personal taste, all without having to change installation practices.
- It’s easy to create the complete look. Complementary vinyl siding profiles, trim, and accessories let you add the finishing touches to any design (and they’re all just as low maintenance as vinyl siding).
- It’s engineered for life. Vinyl siding is continually innovated for long-term durability. Multiple attachment points create superior wind resistance, with a minimum of 110 mph, and advanced UV-resistant coatings resist fading, helping even dark colors remain vibrant for years.
- It’s virtually maintenance free. It’s easy to clean and refresh with mild soap and water from a garden hose, virtually eliminating the hassles of ongoing maintenance found in other siding products and offering a low cost of ownership.
- It’s immune to moisture damage. You never have to paint or caulk to protect the vinyl siding material from water as with some other cladding materials, and vinyl siding actually helps a home’s wall breathe and dry out.
- Its performance is certified and its sustainability is documented. Most products are certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics, and its “green” attributes are fully documented by the industry’s first environmental product declarations (EPDs).
Fiber Cement Siding
Picking the right siding for your house is a delicate balancing act between good looks, durability, maintenance, and affordability. With wood, vinyl, stone, brick, or stucco, you might get only two or three of these. But with fiber cement, a resilient mix of wood pulp and portland cement, you get all four.
It's the only siding that combines the performance of masonry—minimal upkeep; rot, fire, and termite-proof; unaffected by wind or cold—with the look of painted wood clapboards, shingles, even stone or brick. Yet fiber cement goes for just a fraction of the cost of these other materials.
Learn More About Us & Stay In Touch
Sign up to receive renovation and remodel tips, home improvement information, and promos!
Enter your name and email address below to subscribe.