We are looking to partner with the best subcontractors and trade contractors in our area. In order for our partnership to commence, there’s a few conditions that must be fully completed, executed, and provided to New Beginnings Construction in order to approve your company to join our team. Doing so helps ensure that you receive payment as quickly as possible, and helps ensure that we provide our customers with the best quality and service.
We must receive all the following items before you are eligible to work or perform services for New Beginnings Construction:
- W-9 (Taxpayer ID Number) – The name on this form is the name used to issue all checks. This name must also match the name on the insurance certificate you submit to us.
- Certificate of Insurance for General Liability: see Vendor Insurance Requirements listed in the Performance Standards & Subcontractor Agreement Form for more details.
- NBC’s Rules and Guidelines
- NBC Performance Standards & Subcontractor Agreement
- NBC Tradesman Questionnaire Form
It is imperative that the conditions listed above be met in a timely manner in order for subcontractors to receive payment as quickly as possible.
If you need further information or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (843) 789-4604. All documents can be sent by email to NowHiring@nbc-sc.com.
We look forward to developing a great working relationship with you and your team!